According to sources in the sector, Sifontes Santos is a person close to the political circle of the vice president for the Economic Area, Tareck El Aissami. In his Linkedin profile he is presented as the finance director of a company called Antwerp Coin, which is one of the few companies authorized to work with the cryptocurrency known as Petro created by Maduro. The new Interbanex platform, which has the approval of the BCV, is designed to compete and liquidate the black market that Nicolás Maduro calls “the criminal market”. On its first day of activity, it began exchange operations with a benchmark value of 3,200 bolivars per dollar, placing it above the parallel market rate that is between 2,800 and 3,000 bolivars. The objective of April 2019 calendar Cute would be to attract private companies and individuals who will be the bidders and demanders of foreign currency and make available – for the moment – the Western Discount Bank (BOD) as the first national bank that will work with this scheme. According to the information posted on your Twitter, you specify that transfer fees will have a cost of 0.125% for each transaction agreed by both parties. Sources consulted by ABC calculate that the operations will mean a profit of between one million and a half to two million dollars a month for their intermediaries.
April 2019 calendar Cute Editable Template
With the dollars that he obtains, the Nicolás Maduro regime intends to face the sanctions and the economic pressure to which it is being subjected by the US, which within its measures has adopted to transfer all the money from the sale of oil to accounts managed by the president in charge Juan Guaidó. This urgent measure is accompanied by an Official Gazette number 41,573 that increases the marginal reserve to 100%, this means that the Government restricted the circulation of money and obliges that a part of the deposits of financial institutions can not be lent and leave as reserves in the BCV.
This reduces cash on the street and forces people to go to the April 2019 calendar Cute platform to bid dollars for bolivars. The effective control of the company that manages the new exchange platform belongs to the Spanish company Ampajesu, which holds 62.5 percent of the shares entitled to vote. The rest of the capital, 37.5 percent, is registered in the name of the aforementioned Bull Equity Management Ltd, as reflected in the corporate documents consulted by ABC.